Guest blogging generates backlinks that can increase your online presence.
Whether you are a freelance writer, professional blogger, or entrepreneur looking for big online exposure, you need quality backlinks.
Having your work appear or getting mentioned on popular and authoritative websites can drive more traffic to your digital doorstep.
Guest blogging on high-traffic websites is the handiest way to achieve these objectives. It helps boost your position as a freelance writer and will connect you to a broader audience.
But finding a valued website for submitting a guest post is a challenge. This article presents a list of 20 counseling blogs that hire guest bloggers.
Perks of Guest Blogging
Posting guest blogs will bring the following benefits:
- It connects you with other bloggers in your niche, hence a broader target audience.
- It will generate organic traffic to your website and will rank your blog in multiple search engines.
- Your post will be shared on multiple blogs and social media platforms.
- It may set you up as an expert writer in your niche.
- It will add value to your portfolio.
- It will market your content and attract new subscribers to your site or channel.
- It may connect you to a potential client and possibly earn you a big writing pitch.
- You might get financial compensation for your article.
20 Counseling Blogs that Hire Guest Bloggers
Here is a list of 20 valued counseling blogs where you can submit your guest post.
We have created this list after proper verification that they hire guest bloggers.
1. Thought Catalog
Thought catalog is an online magazine that publishes articles about self-reflection, mental health, and relationships.
They hire guest bloggers to gather considerate thoughts on a variety of topics associated with self-improvement.
Sign up and see details here.
$75 to $135 per article
- Others seek self-improvement
- They will hire you permanently if your work is good enough
- A huge community of regular readers
- Supportive team
- Global rank: 12572
- Total visits in the last six months: 7.11 million
- Traffic from direct search: 81.10%
- Referrals: 0.74%
- Traffic from email and social media: 2%
They have multiple ways to submit a guest post. If you want to be paid, post your pitch to this email address:
This is an online magazine that publishes articles to assist psychotherapists in personal and professional engagement.
They hire guest bloggers to bring new ideas and fresh perspectives about psychotherapy.
You can check the writing details here.
This website will not pay you in terms of bank credit. They will pay you in Bitcoin which can only be used for transactions with this site.
See details here.
- Ethnicity, religion, culture
- Current issues in addictions: gambling, internet, sex & love
- Group therapies
- Therapist exhaustion
- Social workers
- Professionals related to mental issues
- Undergrad and grad students
- Educational professionals
- Over 60,000 readers each month from over 150 countries
- A professional community of readers who value real work and share them with others
- Global rank: 366,955
- Visits in last six months: 134.96K
- Traffic from direct search: 50.93%
- Traffic from referrals: 3.4%
- Traffic from email and social media: 4%
3. Experience Life
This multi-disciplinary site hires bloggers to produce amazing and well-researched content for their readers about mental health and fitness.
See details here.
$1 per word
- Mental health
A diverse group of people, mostly people seeking self-development
- A huge group of a dedicated audience
- Instant response and payment
This website works as a media brand for trainers, counselors, and educators. They accept guest posts on topics related to better teaching, training, and career counseling.
Check details here.
They pay $100 per post. The length of their blog posts ranges from 500 to 600 words.
- Classroom ideas
- Teacher life
- Career counseling
- A huge network of dedicated educators
- The audience loves to share others’ work
- Global rank: 47549
- Total visits in last six months: 1.82 million
- Traffic from direct search:79.62%
- Traffic from email and social media: 6%
This website publishes everything related to a positive influence, a better life, and a perfect mental state.
They tap guest bloggers for fresh and unique ideas about improving life.
See details here.
Although they do not pay each guest post, they will hire you permanently if your articles are worth reading.
- Mental Health
- People Seeking Better Life
- A highly engaged community of audience
- Streamlined and smooth editorial workflow
- Your publication will be acknowledged in your online portfolio
- Global ranking: 13,027
- Total visits in last six months: 7.14
- Traffic from direct search:82.86%
- Referrals: 1.04%
- Traffic from email and social media: 1.33%
6. Elephant Journal
On this platform, bloggers write about memories and experiences about productivity, a healthy mind, inspirations, and happy life.
They hire guest bloggers to provide interesting content to their audience.
How much they pay per article depends upon the type of article and the number of people who read it. You can easily earn $400 a month by submitting a few guest posts.
- People seeking ways to improve their mental health.
- They include your bio, photo, and a link to your portfolio in your post
- 10 million visitors per month
- High earners make up to $4000 per month
- Global rank: 10637
- Total visits in last six months: 672.84k
- Traffic from direct search:38.15%
- Traffic from social media and email: 29%
- Referrals: 2.6%
7. Dumb Little Man
This is a counseling platform where people share practical tips for happiness, mental health, self-improvement, money, and success.
The typical length of the article ranges from 1000 to 2000 words.
See writing guidelines here.
Depends upon how well you pitch
- People looking for improving life
- Global rank: 180466
- Total visits in last six months: 365.27k
- Traffic from direct search: 77.26%
- Traffic from referrals: 1.91%
- Traffic from email and social media: 1%
8. Counseling BC Blog
Counseling BC is an online platform of over six hundred counselors and psychologists that provide consultations services to those people who are looking for help related to their mental issues.
They run a blog to share valuable insights about mental health.
The amount depends upon how well you pitch
- Mental health
- People suffering from stress and other mental issues
- Global rank: 647,154
- Traffic from direct search: 78.07%
- Traffic from referrals: 0.07%
- Traffic from email and social media: 2.5%
9. Metro Parent
This is a counseling website for parents. They hire guest bloggers to collect interesting, fun, and fact-based stories and articles related to parenting.
They prefer writers from local communities like Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw, and Wayne counties.
They pay $50 to $350 per article with 1000 to 2500 words
- At-home education
- School issues
- Early education
- Montessori trainers
- Global rank: 376,654
- Total visits in last six months: 128.36K
- Traffic from direct search: 72.98%
- Traffic from referrals: 1.69%
- Traffic from social media and email: 2%
This is a trendy platform. You, as a guest blogger, can submit your thoughts on multiple topics, including counseling and mental health.
They prefer list-type articles with a format like top-ten ways, top-ten-things, etc.
See details and rules here.
They pay $100 per article.
- Mental health
Audiences from multiple backgrounds and interests visit this site as they publish articles on general topics.
- They do not want expert writers. If your English is equivalent to native speakers, and you can compile an interesting and fact-based list, you can win the pitch.
- No hard and fast submission rules and procedures for submission.
- Global rank: 22,500
- Total visitors in last six months: 2.89 Million
- Traffic from direct search: 36.03%
- Traffic from referrals: 1.8%
- Traffic from social media and email: 6%
11. Anxiety Foundation
Here you will find all about causes of anxiety and workable techniques to deal with them.
They welcome counselors and mental health professionals to share novel and enlightening insights to combat anxiety.
See guidelines here.
They pay $50 for each article and the typical article ranges from 500 to 600 words.
- Mental health
- People suffering from mental health
For each blog post, your biography with links to your portfolio will be published along with it.
12. Vibrant Life
This site will hire you as a guest blogger in the mental health niche to give engaging and novel content to their audience.
Check tips and details here
The typical article length ranges from 500 to 1000 words and they pay $100-$300 per article.
- Physical health
- Mental clarity
- Spiritual balance
People seeking a better lifestyle
- High paying rates
- Variety of topics to write about
13. Her View from Home
This website is about inspirations, family, faith, goals, and kids. They hire contributors to provide original content.
See details here.
They pay $100 per article. Payment depends on the number of views.
- Young girls
- Working women
- People seeking self-improvement
- Kids counseling
- Global rank: 173,418
- Total visits in last six: 373.86 million
- Traffic from direct search: 43.11%
- Traffic from referrals: 0.31%
- Traffic from social media and email: 48%
14. Family Story
This blog collects, validates, and shares counseling ideas about shaping and re-shaping families.
They hire guest bloggers to reap ideas, realities, and private reviews about a couple of family matters and their solutions.
Send your pitch here.
Typical article ranges from 600 to 1200 words, and they pay $100 per post.
- Single and solo parents
- Non-romantic co-parents
- Households of multiple generations
- Blended families
- Families without children
- Chosen and non-biological families
- Family issues
- Advice and ideas about parenting
- Anything related to family
- Changing family structure
- Traditional family insights
- Modern life
- Huge audience
- Unique and emerging topics make this site one of the rare sites of its type
- In the future, many people will be reaching this site due to its emerging theme
- Simple and easy way to apply and with reasonable rates per article
This blog is about personality types and their contribution to daily life. They hire guest bloggers regularly to provide updated and engaging content.
They pay $100-$150 per 1000 word article. See more details here.
- Personality and relationship
- Personality and career
- Doing best with certain personality type
- Developing full potential
- Facts related to personality and their impact
- Common public
- Trainers and mentors
- People in corporate jobs
- People eager to know about themselves
- Negotiable rates. High payments for expert writers
- A very large group audience
- Global rank: 19,110
- Traffic from direct search: 72%
- Traffic from referrals: 2.15%
- Traffic from social media and email: 4%
This is a counseling blog by Quill Corporation which supplies office material.
In their blog, they provide counseling about maintaining a work-life balance and solving common and severe workplace issues.
They post topics on this link and ask people to submit their posts.
Payment details are as follows:
- They pay $50 for 300 to 500 words about tips for resolving common office issues.
- $100 for 500 to 1000-word articles about office problems that require professional guidance.
- $150 for 1000-word articles about providing several solutions to commonly asked but complicated office problems.
- Office management
- Staff health and engagement
- Working with others
- Productivity, motivation, grooming
- People working in corporate or office setup
- Teachers, trainers, students, office owners
- Startups and entrepreneurs
- Easy to write topics
- High compensation package
- Instant response
- Your posted work will be cited in your profile
- Global rank: 26,286
- Total visits in last six months: 2.5 Million
- Traffic from direct search: 65.14%
- Traffic from referrals: 1.25%
- Traffic from mail and social media:2%
17. Mental Floss
This website publishes content in a variety of niches. If you are interested in the counseling niche, you can submit your guest post under the health section.
See writing info and hints here.
$125 to $200 per article
- Character disturbance
- Public health
People suffering from stress, anxiety, and other mental health-related issues
- Global website ranking: 354.60K
- Total visits in last six months: 114.30k
- Traffic form direct search: 43.22%
- Traffic from referrals: 0.5%
- Traffic from social media and email:47%
This website publishes content to help people live a healthy, blissful, and positive life.
They hire guest bloggers to collect a variety of ideas about beautiful minds and souls.
See details here.
They pay $150 per article but rates are negotiable.
- Beautiful mind
- Inspiration and motivation
People seek mental, spiritual, and holistic wellness.
- Helps in showcasing your portfolio
- Opportunity to become part of a big positive change movement
19. Real Simple
Although it covers numerous subjects, they accept submissions in this category. In case you are a counselor buddy, you can write under the self-development section.
They require very well-written and deeply researched content.
See details here.
They pay $2 per word.
People from different backgrounds and varying interests visit this site as it contains content from multiple topics.
A wide community of regular audience
- Global rank: 5,569
- Total visits: 12.29 Million
- Direct search: 67.4%
- Referrals: 3.56%
- Social media and email: 11%
20. Spirituality & Health
This website is focused on the spiritual perspective of self-improvement. If you have a spiritual inclination, you can submit your guest post here.
See writing details here.
They pay $200 for each article.
- Mental wellness
- Stress management
- Spiritual practices
People who seek solutions in spirituality
- Committed network of audience
- Easy to follow submission rules
- Global rank: 342,452
- Total visits: 153.18k
- Direct search: 68.08%
- Referrals: 1.51%
- Email and social media: 2%
We have compiled an amazing list of 20 counseling blogs for you to submit a guest post.
Pick up a paper, select the best site, and send your pitch immediately. It can help boost your writing career in the counseling niche.